MANILA'S PREMIER EVENT FOR
Nov 12 Samsung Hall at SM Aura (Taguig) - 8AM to 6PM
What is Social Media Week?
Social Media Week (SMW) is one of the world’s premier conferences that brings together digital marketing professionals from over 50 countries to share ideas, insights and strategies for how to advance their businesses and brands.
For the second year in a row, Social Media Week will be happening again in Manila and will feature top industry experts and brand leaders from some of the top companies in the world.
If you're a brand manager, marketing professional, agency owner, entrepreneur or a consultant then Social Media Week Manila is for YOU.
Why You Should Attend
Attending #SMWMANILA will Transform Your Business and Brand
Sessions, Tracks and Speakers that Cater to the Needs of Every Digital Marketer
- Access latest industry insights and trends
- Hear case studies from major brands
- Participate in SMW content hub tracks
- See what the experts are doing
- Leave with an actionable plan that you can implement right away
- Increase your value as a digital marketer
- Network with your industry peers
- Form strategic partnerships
- Meet and engage with your future clients
"Social Media Week is by far the most exciting and forward thinking event at the cross section of creativity, media, marketing and technology."
- DANIEL BENNETT Worldwide Chief Innovation Officer
"The energy at Social Media Week is Amazing... Part of innovation and part of being in the tech world is building your network and that's why I see people doing here."
- Beth Comstock Former Vice Chair, GE
THE 2019 SMW MANILA THEME
HOW STORIES SHAPE OUR WELL-BEING IN
Stories have the power to transport people to a new vision. They can shape our values and beliefs for the better, or separate us and tear us down. With this massive influence to affect people and effect change, it’s important to take note that sharing and consuming stories comes with great responsibility.